Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ok. I got a DS lite. BUT! My brother thinks its his.
0 0
**o**
**^**
It kinds is. =( I don noe Y and I wanna protest but I just think it is (he says so 2)!!! GRR. There's a dumb, gigantic bug in my light. BZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Shut the F. up! Better yet, F. off!!! I'M IRRITATABLE RIGHT NAW.

But anyway, the DS has 20 preselected games. I deleted 2. They're mostly dumb. BUT I'VE GOT COOKING MAMA 2. And Catz 2, and Hamsterz 2. Jump for joy;, they're super cute! My brother is so happy he got a cheatcode in pokemon and just did it. He's got 95 TMs and HMs(each), some crap, i presume.

But, overall, my life status is great. Good grades, good entertainment sites, GREAT TRIPS! I'm goin San Fran on Friday (2 more days... counting down on my white board) oops, did i mention that already? Or was it on Facebook (Nicole Zloria Skullerela)? I'm SO excited. and gonna meet my Uncle and Auntie there!!! And his twins and his two dogs and his guinie pig (how do you spell it!!!)!!! Then goin ta Canada, joy to the world. Oh and I LOVE sleepin in a plane although you will find me complaining profusely. (is that the correct use of the word?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home