Saturday, March 29, 2008

I cut my foot and it bled like H***

I'm sick and I didn't wear my lenses last night, so I couldn't see well, and then my brother, Herman, had to come along, in the morning, swinging the sofa's cushion causing my father's glass cup, filled with coffe, to be knocked onto the floor, shattering glass onto a large amount of space on the floor. As I said, I couldn't see well, and when I was walking, I put my whole weight (the floor colour was very blotchy, I bet I couldn't see it even if I did wear lenses last night.) onto a spot on the floor, and a piece of glass cut into it real bad. So, then came the bleeding era, because it started bleeding like a dripping tap. The blood was totally EW. My father kept calling me stupid! Idiot! Because I've stepped on the glass piece and started more trouble. SERIOUS INSULT! HURT SO MUCH MORE THAN MY FOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home